Wednesday, January 7, 2015

1/52


A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2015
10 weeks old – a bit surprised by the sudden appearance of the big camera.

I’m not the best at keeping a constant record of anything but these last 10 (almost 11) weeks have flown so by so fast and I want to remember as much as I can. Hopefully this project will encourage me to stick to capturing at least one photo each week. I haven’t taken photos manually for years and am a bit rusty, there is way too much noise in the above photo, but hopefully with time it will come back to me.
At 10 weeks you have well and truly discovered your hands and your beautiful little voice. You spend your days grabbing at things, laughing, smiling, blowing raspberries and chatting to us. You looks at the world with such wide eyed curiosity that I feel the reason you won’t sleep during the day is due to a fear of missing out.
I cannot wait to see how you grow and change over these next 52 weeks, my little love.

No comments:

Post a Comment