Saturday, June 6, 2015

22/52

A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2015
31 weeks old - Sidekick

My snug little bug. These days my walks are a different then they used to be, gone are the days of zoning out to music but I am so glad to have such an adorable companion these days. We chat together and sing to each other. I've started to take more notice of what's around us on our walk as I stop to point things out to you. It's slower, but so much better.
It seems like every day you learn something new and become more and more engaged with your dad and I. You've started noticing when we're laughing and join in with a funny fake laugh, which just makes your dad and I laugh harder and in turn you laugh more too. You've just started to wave too, it's not consistent yet but it's great. You are such a magnificent member of our team.

No comments:

Post a Comment